Monday, June 4, 2012

It's OK...

Happy Monday lovelies! I seriously hope that you all have fabulous vactaions planned for this summer {please tell me about them!} We are still getting ready to move {2 weeks!} and soaking up our last sweet little moments of California goodness.
{Shoes: Macy's (currently loving THESE from Tommy Hilfiger). Skirt: J Crew . Shirt: J Crew Factory Cardi: J Crew Factory Necklace: J Crew. Bag: Oilily (currently loving THIS one for summer!). Lipstick: NARS Schiap. Sunglasses: Rayban Wayfarer.}

It's OK...
-To eat breakfast for dinner
-That I have applied for 6 jobs in our new town and only heard back from 1 (so far)
-To not want to drive my car... I kinda just wanna look at her
-That one of things I am looking forward to with our new move is being closer to Pinkberry
-To take a shower and get right back into your PJ's
-That the only time I took out a pot or pan this last week was to warm something up... and not actually cook something
-To name your future children
-To be really good at some things and really terrible at other things
-That I am really worried about Lucy adjusting to our new home
-To not be perfect... and to give yourself a break
-That I am pretty sure I see a water balloon fight in my near furture
-To be happy with what you have now


What's OK with you today?

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Your outfit is INCREDIBLE!!! Love it! Good luck with your move.

Elise said...

you look so cute! I like this list, it makes me feel better about sometimes having just chocolate for breakfast/dinner!

Meg {henninglove} said...

hello cute outfit!! definitely can't miss you in that skirt it is darling on you

Jo said...

This outfit is so cute!

joannadell.blogspot.com

All At Once said...

I LOVE that skirt! Getting it now! lol thanks!

Elisabeth said...

loving this outfit!

and today i've decided its okay to call in sick due to a terrible sunburn and work from my kitchen table in really limited clothing and lots and lots of aloe vera :)