Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

I am soooo ready to be done with these next 9 days!
I just want to see my husband.
That is all.
Ok... that's not all...
Have you ever had that feeling when you reading something and it totally clicks!?
It happens to me all the time... especially on Pinterest
So here are some of my favorite "word" pins that resonated with me

Pinned Image
I KNOW I am not the only one who thinks this/does this...

Pinned Image
I can not even tell you how many times these past few months I have been in tears (yes tears) and seen this little quote on my pinterest page... and it has given me that little boost that I needed.

Pinned Image
And cake... you can also buy cake... and a new pair of shoes... and those are pretty much the same thing too.

Pinned Image
I think we all need this little reminder as to why we have adversity. I know that I forget and often think "WHY ME!?"

Pinned Image
I am pretty sure this is 100% true.

Pinned Image
Oh Alice in Wonderland... you make me so happy. Can Devin be The Mad Hatter again next year for Halloween??? Ok... we already know I have other ideas in mind.

Pinned Image
This is so so so true. Amen is all I have to say about that.

What are you pinning this week!?

Oh and P.S. I am on instagram... crazy huh? Find me! #whitneyzufelt

 

No comments: