Thursday, May 31, 2012

From ATL to SLO

This is mostly just a picture post from our journey across the USA
(From Atlanta Georgia back home to California)
{sorry if you follow me on Instagram there are some repeats}
It was mostly just a ton of driving- but we were so happy to be back together it didn't matter
Don't worry I will spare you the details of driving through the nothingness that is Kansas



Things I learned on this trip:
#1. I never want to live in Kansas
#2. Kansas can take back the eastern part of Colorado...
#3. I would rather eat Pinkberry than "real food"
#4. Ted talks are the bomb yo
#5.UGGS need to just stop while they are ahead
#6. New Orleans is kinda dirty. The Princess and the Frog gave me false hopes as to what to expect... although there were beignets. When the girl at the restaurant tells you to "be careful out there sweetie" you don't stay out past dark.
#7. There are such things as "touch screen" soda dispensers... 
#8. Devin's "30 presents for his 30th birthday" was even more fun for me to watch him open than Christmas
#9. There are crazy people everywhere
#10. Las Vegas still feels a bit like "home" to me

2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

You're back...and yes, I agree on the Kansas thoughts! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

touch screen dispensers?!? How cool!