Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What would I do without Pinterest?

What I would do without Pinterest:
Be bored... and probably  more productive!
Here are some of my favorite pins this week

Pinned Image
Dear husband... please don't be surprised if you come home and find these cute pillow cases on our bed. Besides... you are always the one who says, "We just love" so this is perfect. VIA

Pinned Image
Mint colored jeans!? Polka dots!? Stripes!? A messy bun!? I love this girl... whoever she is... I think we should go shopping together. P.S. This photo was "uploaded by user" so I don't know where it came from.

Pinned Image
I am sorry but this totally cracked me up! "I'm Peeta and you know it!" Love. VIA 

Pinned Image
Oh. My. Goodness. is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen!? I die. When we have a boy we WILL be having a picture like this... because... ya know... with my husband being a pilot and all... VIA

Pinned Image
Amen. And that's all I have to say about that. VIA

Pinned Image
Ok this wouldn't be a pinterest post from me unless it had something Chevron. I will take this in both blue and grey please... and thank you. VIA

Pinned Image
Just keep moving... VIA

What are you pinning this week!?

2 comments:

wHiT said...

Love the Peeta one and I would kill for a pair of mint colored pants. If only.
-wHiT

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Ha ha. I love all of these! The Peeta one is funny. Also the butt one...oh so true! Glad all is well with you! Have a great day!