Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pink=happiness

We interrupt our usual programming (aka Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday) to bring you a little awkward bathroom shot (sorry it was the only place I could get a full picture... because... Lucy can't take photos...) and a little bit of pink...

When husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas I said, "Red Hunter WELLIES!"
His response, "Are you SURE you don't want pink"
"Yes... I am so sure... I want red"
Don't get me wrong I still totally love my red ones
But then I saw this girl in Vons with PINK hunter wellies (plus that super cute pin I found on pinterest sealed the deal)... and I knew I needed both
I mean... we are moving the the snow soon so it's totally reasonable right?
Right.
Plus pink and red are two completely different colors.
(welcome to our downstairs bathroom... sorry... this is probably the most awkward photo yet)

So yesterday when I got home from work I squealed with delight when I saw a giant package on my door step... And there they were. All pink and beautiful and gorgeous and begging for me to put them on... and so I did... and I fell in love. I think I am starting to have a rain boot problem...

P.S. Friends my mom and I are off for Disneyland today! Please excuse my absence until Monday. Also, in May I will be gone for about a week... so if anyone would like to do a guest post for me any day that week I would so so so appreciate it! If you are interested please email me at thezufeltsblog@gmail.com 

3 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

these are SO cute!! I definitely want a pair of these when my striped steve madden boots wear out! love the blog!

Lindsay Nicole said...

I LOVE these! I want I want! These are going on the Pinterst board :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love them!! Good choice!