Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

Happy Wednesday! It's raining here... and I can't say that I am sad about it. It just means its a Hunter wellie day. Although... I do wish my new pink (!) ones were here already... but I ordered them on Monday.


Pinned Image
Can I getta AMEN!? VIA


Pinned Image
This girl must be my skinnier/cuter twin. And she is gorgeous. And I love her style. Not to mention her boots (which I bought thankyouverymuch). I NEED (yes need) this entire outfit in my closet...um... like... yesterday. VIA

Pinned Image
I love all 3 movies...

Pinned Image
Oh how wonderful is this quote? I think I need it in my closet to look at while getting dressed. VIA

Pinned Image
Brownie... cookiedough... I die... VIA
Pinned Image
Seriously! It's a vicious cycle. VIA

Pinned Image
LOVE the yellow pants and green blazer. Ok... I love it all... duh. Someday I will once again dye my hair like this. VIA

What are you pinning this week?
OH and P.S. has anyone found any awesome crafts lately? I haven't found any I love...

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha!! I love that HP/Hunger Games pin

Elisabeth said...

um those brownie cookie dough things look AMAZING! and as for the girl with pink wellies - she's even cuter in person :)