Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's OK...

(shoes: macys. dress: asos. glasses: nicole miller high society)

Hello Tuesday! Today you and I will be getting along. It's gorgeous outside and what's more is that I will get to peak out at the ocean all day long at work... and I am going to Zumba after work. {ZUMBA!!!!} Not to mention Biggest Loser will be on tonight.



It's OK...
-That this post is a day late... whoops
-To talk to husband via text, phone, facebook chat and Skype all in the same day
-That it took me twice as long to bathe Lucy yesterday
-To use Johnson's baby body wash and not have a baby
-To wear what you love... even if no one else loves it
-That my mom makes breakfast better than I do
-That today was a no makeup day
-That I would rather eat chips and guacamole than anything else right now
-To get really excited to cross a day off of my "count down until I see my husband"
-That the Brazilian Butt Lift is kicking my you-know-what... thats the point
-To watch Tangled... over and over again
-To be very excited to wear my Easter dress this coming weekend!

Whats OK with you today?

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Love that dress!

Diane's Photography said...

I LOVE your dress, its really pretty! You look adorable wearing it.

2Anchor said...

You look so cute in that dress! It's adorable! Mom's always do breakfast better....I don't know what it is!

xoKylee

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that black and white dress.