Friday, April 27, 2012

A few of my new favorite things

If you haven't ever been to a Lush... or even heard of it
Then shame on you!
It is one of my very favorite places
Mom and I went there 3 times last week...
Seriously, it is like a candy store for women who love products

These are my new favorite things from LUSH
#1. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
The moment I took a whiff of this baby I knew it had to be mine! It smells so wonderful I can't even describe is besides saying its amazing! And it works like a hair conditioner for your body! Crazy huh? You put it on after you cleanse, leave it on for a few minutes... rinse... and voila... no need to moisturize after your shower... fabulous.

#2. Ocean Salt
For all of you lovely ladies out there that have those pesky bumps on your skin (you know what I'm talking about right? like on your arms?) This little baby is for you! Everyone should be using a scrub at least 2-3 times a week. This baby takes the cake because you can use it on your face OR body.

#3. It's Raining Men
This was lost at first whiff as well. Subtle honey sent? Rich bubble? I'm sold. It's completely wonderful. That's all I have to say about that.

#4. Lemony Flutter
This is cuticle butter. I have the driest hands (skin!) in the entire world. This baby did wonders on my hands with just the first use! I have been putting it on my hands at night right before I go to bed and I tell you what... the results have been awesome!

#5. Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising
This gorgeous this here is a bath bomb. Want to know why I love these so much? They smell fabulous (this one smells like apple pie... not even kidding) but you can break them up and make them last more than one bath!

I love Lush because it's all fresh and handmade. Everything has an expiration date (don't worry you will use your stuff in plenty of time!) and I haven't used a product I don't love! AND the girls there are more than willing to help you out and give you samples! I tried a sample of each of these things before I committed to buying it (except the bath bomb) because while they are pricier... they are totally worth it.

3 comments:

anna said...

this stuff looks divine! i'll have to check it out!


anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Courtney*Cakes said...

Lush=best bath products ever!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love LUSH! I wish I lived closer to one but at the same time that's probably a good thing because I would be broke!