Thursday, April 26, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(boots: hunter. jeans: banana republic. buttondown: american eagle. cardi: j crew)

Awkward:
-Seriously... what some people wear to Disneyland... I mean... I know I dress dorky... but I do have standards even there
-Oh my goodness... all the people who let their cellulite and other goodies hang out... it's awkward for me... but probably not for them
-I was driving Brody (our truck) and some teenaged kid yelled at me "Heeeey baby! You lookin' fine!" Sheesh kid... I'm married. And old enough to be your... big sister.
-When my chemistry teacher asked me if I was married and I said yes and he said "Nope! Your husband is!" Um... aren't we married to each other? Whatever
-The lady that come in to work who totally had botox done and could barely move her lips to speak.
-Seeing exboyfriends around town
-I've said it before and I'll say it again... public restrooms


Awesome:
-22 {!!!} days until I see my husband!
-21 days until Chemistry is over!
- I got A's in upper division Anat and Phys AND Physics
-Operations Devin's birthday is in full effect
-Rain!
-Duck Dynasty... if you haven't watched it you are seriously missing out
-Shabby Apple is coming out with a new line May 1st!
-Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

Have a fantastic Thursday my friends!

5 comments:

Cassie R. said...

Aaaah I seriously love your blog! You come up with the wittiest Awkward things LOL and those wellies are adorable!!!

Redheaded Daybook said...

oh i love your outfit!!
and ive been looking for cute rainboots everywhere! love yours!

ps. im doing a new series and would love for you to stop by and check it ou t http://redheadeddaybook.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-series.html

happy thursday!

Thesillyfunone said...

I love your blog! So write the cutest and funniest things. :-) I know you are over the moon to get to see you honey in about just 3 weeks! Congratulations for you A!! Job well done. :-D I love those pink rain boots!! Where did you get those, I would love to get some! Take care!!! B-)

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I died laughing with those first three awkwards! I totally get what you mean about people and what they will wear in public! When I see people with the cellulite out, I'm like and that's why I won't wear short shorts! lol