Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(Boots: Hunter. Pants: Hudson. Top: True Religion)

Awkward:
-When people talk to you and their breath stinks and you try to back away to give yourself some breathing room but they keep moving towards you... really? I am moving away for a reason...
-How I can never seem to park Devin's big ol' truck (that I am now driving daily) in the first try. Please excuse me while I back this baby up and try again.
-This girl (I think it was a girl?) in the tanning bed next to me was listening to some crazy disco techo music and singing along... I am so glad you know all the words to that song... weird
-When my chemistry teacher asked me if I was one of Santa's litt'e helpers...
-Yesterday when I called to make our Disney princess breakfast reservations and the guy asked, "How many adults and how many children"... I had to reply "Um... yeah... no children... just 2 adults..."
-Someone told me they liked my boot yesterday and I said "thanks! I just bought them in pink!" and they said, "Aren't those ones pink"... no... no they aren't... duh.
-That zigzag boy told me to give him an "air high five" yesterday... and I did it... what was I thinking!? Who gives air high fives? No one... except me apparently.

Awesome:
-I actually cooked TWICE yesterday...
-36 days until I see my husband
-35 days until I am done with chemistry
-I think the Brazil Butt Lift is working
-So far I have gotten all A's on my anatomy assignments
-Next week at this time I will be at Disneyland
-I FINALLY got a hair cut... ok it was a trim but it still counts
-When husband calls just to tell me he loves me
-Have I mentioned that tomorrow is Friday? Because it is...

Happy Thursday my friends! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

love the boots. and CLEARLY those aren't pink. but i'm excited to see the pink ones :)

and disney will be so so much fun!

Meghan said...

A Disney princess breakfast? I would so go without kids, too! :)