Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinterest made me buy it

With husband being gone {:-(} I realized that my way of coping with it has been by shopping...
Well I mean can you blame me? I didn't find a single thing to buy while we were out shopping for my birthday... So I still had my birthday money when all this cute stuff started popping up on Pinterest... and it gave me "shopping online fever"
I told husband that I had "shopping online fever" and he asked how high my fever was..
I said, "pretty high"
So here is a peak of some of my recent pinterest purchases

Pinned Image
I saw this dress and I knew I had to have it! It is on its way here and I just hope it looks as cute on me as it does this model! VIA

Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece in Red
I finally bought this little number... we will see how it goes... I don't have any one pieces (shame on me!) so I am a bit nervous but it got great reviews! VIA

Pinned Image
Ok ok you already know I have this... but I love it! I am dying to get the other colors. I am beginning to have a {healthy} obession with chevron. VIA

Pinned Image
Polka dot bobby pins! I wear bobby pins daily and it drives my mom nuts because I wear the normal brown ones... I think she will be happy to see these in my hair very soon! VIA

Trans-Atlantic Voyage Top
I have been looking to get a "bow" top. You guys know I love me some bows. This one was so perfectly nautical and summery I just had to (I really did). VIA

Pinned Image
I love Shabby Apple dresses. I have 6. Yes 6. And this is the latest one to join my collection. And I love it. Husband loves it too which makes it even better! VIA
Pinned Image
In honor of the Games beginning tomorrow... My friend Sarah and I both bought these shirts. I can't wait to wear it! VIA

See... I told you I had a fever! Fingers crossed that everything looks great on when it arrives! That's the one thing I do not like about buying online!

What are you pinning this week?

2 comments:

Emily said...

i got some of those bobby pins on sale at anthro one time and I'm so glad i did! i love them and you will too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I LOVE all of that!!! I want that bathing suit sooo bad!