Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!

Pinterest Pinterest bo Binterest banana fanana fo Finterest me my mo Minterest... Pinterest
(I actually wanted that to be my title for this post but.. It was a bit long)
Haha playing the "name game" was a favorite of mine when I was younger
That is until my sister's would trick me and have me do the name "Chuck"
{Jerks} that's what I get for being the youngest
I still love you all though

Anyway the name game isn't the point today the point is sharing with you my latest pinterest loves...

Pinned Image
I have been seeing these gorgeous polka dot jeans all over pinterest lately by Current/Elliott. They are a bit out of my price range (at a whoping $200) so if anyone knows where I can get a similar (cheaper!) pair let me know! VIA 

 Pinned Image
I adore this shelf! I think it would be perfect in an office. I love all the vintage camera ads although I must say that this photo had me at "1,2,3" because I think that is just stinkin' cute. VIA

Pinned Image
This pin was uploaded by its user so I don't know where it originated from but it is so ridiculously true. I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear.

Pinned Image
I love when you find outfits and you think "that is so totally me!" that is what happened when I saw this little lovely ensamble. I adore that she is wear sandals too. A girl after my own heart. VIA

Pinned Image
Easter is just around the corner and I am loving these chalkboard eggs! I never ever eat or use the eggs I buy for easter eggs anyway and these look like so much fun! Plus I hate trying to draw designs on the eggs with that white crayon (anyone else no like that?) My drawings always come out all skattywhompus. VIA

Pinned Image
If you ever wonder if you are overdressed... you aren't... if you ever wonder if you are overeducated... you aren't. Amen! VIA

Pinned Image
It wouldn't be Wednesday if I didn't share a naughty dessert with you. These one's remind me of the kind we get at Sprinkles. I am dying to make them... but I promised myself I would not bake for atleast a month... I am at 2 weeks so far. VIA

What are you pinning this week?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

If you find out where to get those polka-dot jeans for cheaper, PLEASE let me know!

LoriLynn said...

Those polka dot jeans make my life!!! I neeeeed them!

emma said...

my friend just did a DIY tutorial for making your own polka dot jeans and they look so cute and easy!

http://emilyframe.blogspot.com/2012/03/diy-polka-dot-pants.html