Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I find that Pinteresting...

Sorry this is late my friends...
I just took the Chemistry test from you-know-where
Sigh... but... on a brighter note the end of that class signals the beginning of Spring break!
Whoop!

Oh and P.S. I am still obsessing over The Hunger Games... I think I need to see it again... and I am pretty sure I should be in the next movie... I'm just sayin' ...

Pinned Image
Oh... and speaking of THG... I love this. I'm not even kidding. I need it. I don't know where I will put it... but I need it. If someone knows where I can buy it please tell me and I will love you forever mmmk? VIA

Pinned Image
How stinkin' cute is this lovely outfit? I am dying over that pink pleated skirt. Would this outfit make me look hippy (as in the non 1960s version... I am talking wide in the hips)... probably but I still love it. VIA

Pinned Image
My friend Sarah says I am a little obsessed with Chevron at the moment... and I have to agree. This blanket really really wants to come over and cover our cold leather couch... But I really must be selective on my Chevron home decor.. too much of a good thing is just too much (hence why I haven't decided if I want the blanket or if I want to make pillows...) VIA

Pinned Image
Remember that anthropologie shower curtain I have been lusting after drooling over for forever? Well I found its pillow counterpart and I think this is a much more managable project. Plus you know I love me some ruffles.  VIA

Pinned Image
I think I just gained 10 pounds by looking at this... Chocolate chip cookie??? Cheesecake??? WHY cann't dessert be zero calories and not make you fat? I mean really. Sheesh... good thing I am not eating sweets while husband is gone... sigh. VIA

Pinned Image
I know I swore I would never make another duvet cover... But... I think I might have told a fib (it's like a little lie)... Even husband loved this! VIA

Pinned Image
This is my favorite thing I have pinned this week. A certain cutehandsomefabulouswonderful man in my life is having a birthday soon... and I have been planning a little something for him (and I really mean little because I will be flying out to see him 2 days before his birthday and we will be driving home on the actual day of his birthday)... so now I have to figure out how to get a helium tank on the plane with me thanks to this pin. Husband if you are reading this I haven't been planning anything.VIA

What are your favorite pins this week!?

Follow Me on Pinterest

P.S. (again) I started the Brazillian Butt Lift today...I am either going to die from too much gluteus maximus or my backside is going to be rockin'.

No comments: