Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Husband,


My love,
I miss you. And I miss us.
Nothing seems to work right now that you are gone
I know... you have only been gone 2 days
It's still hard for me though
I don't think it will ever be easy.
Just thinking about it makes me weepy
And I know you hate that this makes me sad
And that there isn't anything that either of us can do about it
But nothing seems to work right now that you are gone
Our computer gave the blue screen of death (no I am not trying to kill it to get a MAC)
Lucy is so so so sad too- she keeps giving me the cow eyes and wandering to your side of the bed
And I am not even sure I am working right with you gone
As soon as you drove away I got this overwhelming sense of emptiness
Our home is emtpy... your side of the bed is empty
And that is still how I feel... empty
Except in those few breif moments when I hear your voice
That voice is like my life line
It keeps me going
I am so sad we didn't get skype to work last night
Those few seconds when I saw your face completely made my day
You are the love of my life
I never understood that until we met
But you really are Zufelt... you are the best part of my whole life
And I love you more than anything
I am so glad that we get to be together forever...
57 days...

I appologize the absence of Awkward and Awesome's today...
And my general lack of bloggin' skills as of late
I hope you can forgive me

1 comment:

Amira said...

Girl, you HAVE got to look on the bright side!

-You don't have to shave your legs, or really shave anything.
-You can spend all of your spare time blogging.
-You get to choose the temperature of your household (or is it only me and brandon that battle over the heater? haha)
-You can take a tiny break from cooking and eat cereal for dinner (again this might JUST be me)
-Girls' Nights
-You don't have to get out of your pajamas all weekend, and you can post up watching Lifetime Movie marathons.
-OR if you aren't a huge sloth (like mwah), you can decide to get in great shape so you'll look amazing when he gets back.