Friday, March 16, 2012

Copy Cat


Yes I am a copy cat. Admit it... I am not the only one {right!?} Remember when I showed you THIS cute wreath that I was dying to make? Well last week I promised myself that if I finished my homework {yes I make promises to myself} that I could go to Joann's and get started.


Funny how a little bit of motivation can get you moving. I was so excited I came home, postponed making dinner for.. um... a half hour... burned my thumb... and starting making fabric flowers {in my kitchen no less}! Husband was encouraging... "It looks good honey! Thank you for making our home look beautiful." I love it when he says that.


I love this little wreath. It really didn't take all that much time... and I love the colors. I just hope no one steals it. Has that ever happened to anyone? Every time I leave the house I worry about that. Is that weird? Probably. But still... all of my other wreaths have survived... so I think I am OK.



OH and P.S. see these little waves in my hair? I got these little babies without any heat or any other deal-i-o ... All I did was twist it and let it air dry. This was at the end of the day but they were even curlier earlier. Mind. Blown.

Happy Friday lovelies! I hope you all have an amazing weekend. I can't wait to hear/read what you all did. OH and Happy (almost) St. Patrick's day! I am reminding you now to wear green so you don't get pinched. Kloveyoubye.

4 comments:

diary of this girl - megan said...

i love the wreath! i want to make one just like it (who's the copy cat now hehe)!?

diary of this girl - megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

omg i looooooove this!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That wreath turned out really cute!!