Friday, March 9, 2012

Beauty Picks

So... um... I went to Sephora twice last week
And I really wanted to go a 3rd time.
There isn't a limit as to how many times you go right?
I mean... people who work there are there everyday
So I think twice isn't that bad
Anyway I found a few fabulous things that are definitely going to stay in my beauty arsenal becuase they really are that good.
#1. Dior Lip Addict- Glow


I first saw this on Pinterest (yes Pinterest is my computer crack) and I knew I had to try it. Lipstick and I are friends now but there are some days when I just want a teensy bit of color without it being overwhelming and this little baby is perfect... It actually does what is says it does... It totally enhances your natural lip color. Oh and did I mention it has SPF? Hello summer! Love.

#2. Sephora brand bronzer-Aruba
I broke my bronzer the week before and I was super sad. I went to Sephora the first time to try out a few... And I wont say what I tried on... but I hated it and I decided no more bronzer for me (because I looked orange... and I am not about to go outside lookin' like a cheeto... unless it's Halloween... and probably not even then). THEN on my second trip this cute girl showed me this bronzer and I was hooked. It gives me enough color without making me orange.

#3. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Rose
Ok... I might be a tad obsessed with check color right now. But when I saw this I had to have it! The color is gorgeous and just gives a nice pinky flush and I have worn it everyday since I bought it.

#4. Sephora eyelash curler
Yes I already have one... Yes I didn't buy one not that long ago so I knew that the Sephora brand curler was great... but it didn't come in pink when I first bought it... So now I have 2... and I don't see anything wrong with that.

#5. Josie Maran argon oil
I actually got this for Christmas from my lover boy (aka husband) in a little travel pack and I adore this product (it was time for a refill). I have the driest skin in the entire world and this stuff is amazing! It moisturizes without being greasy. Can't live without it.

What are your favorite beauty picks?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh I love that blush! I'm a big NARS fan. I have their blush in Orgasm..naughty I know. But it's amazeballs.

Elisabeth said...

dear whitney,
we had a blogger meet-up last night and it made me very sad that you don't live in utah.
thought you should know.
love,
elisabeth

Elisabeth said...

dear whitney,
we had a blogger meet-up last night and it made me very sad that you don't live in utah.
thought you should know.
love,
elisabeth

Bre said...

I have super dry cracky skin too, I may need to try this aragon oil. Does it make you break out? I am super sensitive and breakout at the sight of things.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'll have to go and get that bronzer and give it a try! I had used one forever and they stopped making it!

Two Cups of Comfort said...

haha, I am obsessed with Sephora too. It is unhealthy - I have every excuse in the book for why I need new lipstick, mascara, etc...

p.s. we share a name! love your blog!
xox whitney