Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

Awkward:
-The conversation we had our with sushi chef at my birthday dinner, "You be marry how long?" 3 years. "3 year!? Why you no have kid?" Well Mr. Sushi chef let me just tell you my life story...
-That my friend Breanna and I BOTH slipped at school at the exact same time. We're classy like that.
-Going to Bikram yoga for the first time and seeing all the scantly clad girls... only to walk in and see the skantly clad hairy men too... Oh dear.
-How freakin' staticy my hair has been lately... Poor husband... please excuse my hair as it sticks to everything
-That my mom has to tell everyone that I came out "butt first" TMI mom .... TMI

Awesome:
-That every year without fail on Feb. 27 my mom says, "20 *something* years ago today I woke up and I didn't feel good." And then she proceed to tell me how she wore her green sweat suit to work which she never ever did.
-When husband told me he can't wait to "grow young" with me.
-The new Dior lip glow I bought yesterday. It's seriously amazing.
-Remember that chevron top I showed you yesterday? It came in the mail and it is amazing!
-My birthday! The schlack manicure! The Bikram yoga class my friend Shawna treated me to... not to mention the amazing lunch we had at Novo (right on the creek in SLO), my fabulous birthday cake from The Madonna Inn! And the birthdaycake ice cream from my favorite ice cream parlor! The habachi grill dinner we had... all of the sweet birthday wishes from all my cute friends. Ok... I'm done talking about my birthday... but honestly it was fabulous and I can't wait to continue celebrating with my hubby this weekend!

Friends...I hope you will excuse my absence the next few days as we will be out of town. I hope you all have an amazing rest of the week and a fantastic weekend!
Happy Thursday! 

2 comments:

Alyx said...

Happy late birthday!! !

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Sounds like you had a lot of awesomeness happen!