Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You say it's your birthday

{yes I spent my birthday at Disneyland last year too... it's my happy place}

For some reason... I really want to watch 16 candles
And you know what? I just might
My family has to work today {who does that!?}
That's what I get for having a birthday in the middle of the week
(Dancin' with Baloo in Goofy's Kitchen)

Fear not
Husband already sang to me, surprised me with our DISNEY tickets {complete with mushy gushy message}, girl scout cookies, and my fav pink Chanel Chance perfume... AND we are going indoor skydiving on Saturday after Disneyland...
Because I am too chicken to jump out of a plane husband thought this was the next best thing
And I am freakin' excited
Today I am getting a schlak manicure, going to my first bikram yoga class with Shawna, and I am definitely going to be eating some pink birthday cake
That is a promise

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!!! 

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday!!! Sounds like you'll have a great day and weekend :)

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! Your day sounds like the perfect day to me. Especially the pink cake part :)

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!! Disneyland is a great place to celebrate! I'd choose disney world though only because of harry potter world. i'm crazy obsessed.

Courtney Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!!! I totally got a picture with Buzz recently too! He kissed my hand as I was leaving haha

Emily said...

happy happy happyyyy birthday! what a sweet husband, your gifts are so thoughtful and amazing! hope y'all have a wonderful weekend :)

Diane's Photography said...

Happy birthday Whitney! It's not hard to love you, no wonder Devin likes to make you happy! Can't wait to hear all about your birthday ... Love you

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a fun way to spend your birthday!