Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Very Pinteresting Things

Pinterest has become my "I need a break" time
Kinda like eating a kitkat... only less calories
Unless you look at food (which is what I usually end up pinning)
And that can get dangerous


Pinned Image
Hello future birthday cake... I think I will be making you myself! VIA
Pinned Image
This bag... I am dying over this bag! Only $35!? Shut the front door. VIA

Pinned Image
This had me dying laughing...  VIA

Pinned Image
Please tell me you love these glitter bottles as much as me!? Definitely on my "to do" list. VIA 

Pinned Image
This is just too cute! I think it needs to go in the office that I don't have {ha!} VIA

Pinned Image
Ombre nails!!! VIA


Pinned Image
6 days until Valentine's Day... I love all the cute love stuff going around right now VIA

Pinned Image
Chevron stamps. I already have 6 projects lined up for these beauties! VIA

Are you on pinterest! Let me know so I can follow you!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest


4 comments:

Page Twenty-Two said...

HAHAHAHA that croc quote is SO great...and I love that pink birthday cake - I WANT!! Yum! Great pins!

Diane's Photography said...

Love the pink birthday cake! ohhh, and the purse too!

Mama and her boys said...

now following you on pinterest! :) I LOVE the glitter bottles. what could I use them for though? hmmm...?

christine donee said...

... and the amount of food I look it is, indeed, so dangerous.