Friday, February 10, 2012

Sponsor Lovin'

Hey guys! It's time... Time to introduce you to 3 amazing ladies... Don't believe me? See for yourself!


Hi there! I am Ashley and I'm the author of sunshine.life.love. I am currently trying to figure out my direction in life after earning my Bachelors degree. I haven't been blogging for long, but I have quickly learned how awesome it is to be a part of this wonderful community. I would refer to my blog as a lifestyle blog, because really I blog about whatever is on my mind. I tend to write about things like my family, boyfriend, shopping, friends, and I also like to share a good recipe here and there along with some DIY stuff! I would love to see you around my little corner of the blogging universe, so feel free to stop by and say hello anytime, you're always welcome :)
Hey yall!
Im Emily and I'm relatively new to the blogging world. I first started blogging last year when my boyfriend, our best friend, and I went on a cross country road trip...and then hit an elk, totaled our car, got a rental car, won some money back in Vegas, got 2 bikes stolen in san fran, and since we were left with one bike and tons of camping equipment, we got to drive a u-haul home! Trip of a lifetime, right?
Since then, the eventful travels have continued and I decided to keep on blogging. Whether it be about surviving my time in Physician Assistant school, occasional attempts at cooking, our latest travels and music interests, or a craft project here and there, I definitely keep it interesting! Come stop by and take a peek! I'd love to hear from you!
twitter: twitter.com/emrat1
facebook: facebook.com/ratcliffemily
instagram: @emilyratcliff

I'm Tammy and my little blog is called Lemons, Avocados, & the Bay. I'm a 20-something girl living in America's Finest City (that's San Diego, for those of you who haven't seen the movie Anchorman =P). I can't get enough of the beach, and I love to take photos. My boyfriend make me smile, and I'm lucky to have some incredible family and friends. I love fashion, want to travel the world, work out lots and lots, and my boyfriend and I are working hard on renovating our little beach bungalow.
Well what are you waiting for!? Go say "hey!" And enjoy the bloggin' world my friends.