Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!

How in the world was I ever creative before pinterest? Hint: I wasn't really.
Husband asked me the other day "where do you get these new recipes?"
Pinterest
Or my mom will ask "where did you get the idea for that?"
Pinterest
So... I've got my chocolate almond milk, my doggy, and The Biggest Loser on... It's time to do some "Oh, How Pintereting!!!" Wednesday stuff...

Pinned Image
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this apron. My kitchen is my BFF and this apron is perfect. It says to me "Why don't you put me on and bake an apple pie?" I think I will... VIA

Pinned Image
You guys... I made these this weekend... They are to flippin' die for. Red velvet dip and funfetti cookies (friends be surprised when these show up at the Valentine's dance!) VIA

Pinned Image
So much truth in one little sentence. VIA

Pinned Image
Hello gorgeous outfit! VIA

Pinned Image
I need these cups! Aren't they adorable!? I can't find where to guy them online but the pin says they are from Caribou Coffee? Seriously if you see them can you get them for me and I will pay you back... no joke.

Pinned Image
Cookie dough dip!? I die... VIA

Pinned Image
AH! I am dying to do this run. I am going to beg husband to do this with me when he gets home. Who else is down!?!?!? VIA


google
 
 
P.S. Would anyone be interested in a sponsor/button swap? Email me at thezufeltsblog@gmail.com and let me know!

10 comments:

Samantha said...

I really like that quote about the ladies/gentlemen. So true.

Sam

Zachary and Sarah said...

How does the whole sponsor/button thing work?

Sam said...

I think guys would be more willing to be gentlemen like if girls where more lady like. I love your pictures!

sam*

Mama and her boys said...

I always look forward to your pinterest posts! You always pick the best stuff. I must have that apron. I had one similar on my Chrsitmas list and didn't get it, but I am thinking that I will have to get this one instead.

ANd that 5K!?! I didn't even know something like that existed. I am totally looking into it. How fun!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

love the blog doll! can't wait to read more!

happy to be your newest follower ♥♥♥... follow back sometime ?

hugs, xoxo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Cathy said...

Following!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, yours is adorable!
www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Meg {henninglove} said...

that color run sounds like a blast! and a cookie dough dip party, sign me up or where is my RSVP!

pamwares said...

Oh the love of pinterest! So much to look at so little time.

thank you for stopping by my blog. And good luck with your Nikon!

Jessica said...

Haha yes!! Pintrest is awesome!

Breakfast at theZemke's said...

I made cookie dough dip today! It was so delish I couldn't get enough of it.