Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Pinterest Wardrobe

We are going shopping tomorrow. Husband says we are gong to "stock up" on winter clothing...
I say I am going to be using pinterest as my guide for cute outfits
I am dying to get my hands on some of these fabulous pieces!


Pinned Image
I love how cute and simple this dress is. I love dresses for spring because they are so light and easy... and they make you look like you tried really hard to look cute... even though you just put on one piece. And you KNOW I love me some BOWS! The sad part about this dress??? I have no idea where it came from!?

Pinned Image
How cute is this girl!? And her outfit? Yeah it needs to be in my closet. I love the bag, love the pants, love the sunnies, love love love. VIA

Pinned Image
This bathing suit has been staring at me for the last 5 days saying "Whitney you need me!"... It's true cute suit... I do. VIA

Pinned Image
This girl is a girl after my own heart. Pink skirt!? Nude heels!? Nautical!? I love this. VIA

Pinned Image
I am pretty sure this is every girl's staple outfit for fall/winter.Those cords and jacket are fabulous. VIA 

Pinned Image
I love lace. The End. VIA

Pinned Image
Ok ok NOT the end. Because... I just bought this cute little chevron "dress" (that I will be wearing as a shirt). I am so excited to get it I can hardly stand it! VIA

What are you pinning this week!?

P.S. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! I had a fabulous day and I will be sure to tell you all about it a little later!

3 comments:

Michelle P said...

Love all of this!

Sam said...

I really and I mean really!!! Love that pink skirt :)

sam*

Samantha said...

Windsor (windsorstore.com) has some cute black, liquid leggings! I just bought them!!