Monday, February 6, 2012

It's OK...

Hello again Monday. Why did you come so quickly? I think you need to take a vacation. I mean... You come each week so I really think you need a break Mr. Monday... feel free to tell your boss I said so.
{Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Skirt: J Crew. Belt and Cardi: Gap. Shirt: Express. Glasses: Nicole Miller}


It's OK...
-That the only reason I watch the superbowl is to watch the comercials
-To eat cupcakes
-That I would rather be pinteresting
-To not have had a hair cut since August
-To want to paint my nails pink "ombre" for Valentine's day
-That when my mom and husband ask me what I want for my birthday I say "Disneyland and clothes"
-To not like crunchy cookies. They just aren't for everyone
-That I want a pair of skinny jeans in every color
-That Cheerio's are still my favorite cereal
-To have your mom make you a snack... sometimes she just makes it better
-That I am dying to make ombre tshirts, an apron... and... oh yeah I already told you about my nails...
-That I didn't do an insanity workout this morning... I did a Jillian instead.


What's OK with you today?


6 comments:

diary of this girl - megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooklyn said...

It's Ok that I ate way too much hummus this weekend, decided against going for a run, and feel asleep before the Super Bowl was over (who won?? Ha!)

diary of this girl - megan said...

it's okay that i also want skinny jeans in every color, only paid attention to the commercials during the superbowl, and ate too many treats. i love your outfit today :)

Daisy said...

That's the only reason to watch the super bowl! Haha, this was funny!

Samantha said...

Pink "ombre"!? I need to see this! Do it please so I know what this is!!

Elisabeth said...

love this outfit whitney. i have concluded if we were neighbors we'd be best friends :)