Friday, February 10, 2012

Better Together

I was given strict orders asked very nicely not to make any more pillows...
I said I wouldn't... but that didn't last long
Honestly, in my defense I really couldn't help it when I saw the pillow with the sayings on them
You can use your printer to put words on fabric? Say what!?
My mind was blown
And I had to try it... I doesn't look perfect... but I am still happy with it...


When husband came home (at 9 o'clock) I really couldn't blame him for missing it on the couch
I asked him to look at the couch when he went back downstairs to grab dinner
He wasn't very enthusiastic, "Oh, I can see it from here... its another pillow."
Yes... I said... But... I made it!
He sighed... walked down the stairs, grabbed his dinner... and forgot to check the couch
Did you see it?  
Sigh... and back down the stairs he went
And then... the exclamation came
"Oh love! It's our song! I love it!"


Then I showed him this little cute thing I made (while watching The New Girl)
He said, "Love thank you for making our house look beautiful."
And that made going againts the "no pillow rule" worth it


I love all of this lovey dovey stuff that has entered our home lately!
Now... all of you go and have a fabulous weekend!
I can assure you mine will be filled with hearts, and flour (yes baking-I have big plans for my new little friend below!), and a little bit of red lipstick!

Happy-weekend-before-Valentine's-Day!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

This week's episode of New Girl was so freaking funny! Zachary and I were dying. Loved it!

Jenn said...

Hi there! I stumbled upon your blog and think it's great : ) I love that you used "Better Together" for your pillow - that was one of the songs in our wedding! And I love that your hubby appreciates your artsy efforts : ) One of the highest compliments I can get is when my hubby thanks me for taking care of him in whatever way, and I just love it : )

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Courtney Johnson said...

Does your husband offer a training class on "how to be the best husband ever"?

I think you should look into this!! :)

XOXO

Daisy said...

That is very sweet of him! Cute pillow :)

Meghan said...

I love the pillow! Adorable!