Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

Gasp! What's this? A real awkward and awesome post? With an outfit?
{Shoes: Macys. Pants: JCP. Top: Old Navy ($8!). Glasses: Nicole Miller. Cobalt nailpolish: OPI.)


Awkward:
-Driving in down town SLO and seeing this kid on a mini unicycle... pushing a shopping cart. His legs were going like 100 mph trying to keep that thing going. I tried to take a picture...
-On our date this past weekend we decided to go to a restaurant we haven't been to in... um... 2 years. So we go there and the restaurant isn't there! There is some Sushi place where the entrance used to be. So I googled where it was... and sure enough we were where it said the restaurant was supposed to be. We got into the car to leave, drove away... and then saw the sign for our restaurant. Oops. I guess we hadn't been there in awhile.
-Waving to people who don't see you... so you try again.... and again... and then you give up because you look like an idiot... It happened Sunday more than once.
-Walking to class with your chemistry professor... I tried to walk faster so he couldn't catch up {he is a bit older} but he must to aerobics or something because he stayed right there with me, "Do you have any other shoes Ms. Zufelt? Because those don't cover your feet enough and you might drop hydrochloric acid on them!" Sorry I don't carry other shoes in my school bag with me...

Awesome:
-Just bought our tickets for the midnight showing of THE HUNGER GAMES!
-We are having a dessert party for our Sunday School kids this Saturday and I am super excited
-5 days until my birthday... I am not excited about the age BUT I am getting a schlack manicure, the pink champagne  cake from Madonna Inn AND husband is taking me to Disneyland next weekend... spoiled.
-Our triple date night we have planned for tomorrow night!
-Chevron... seriously I think I am starting to have a problem with it!
-Pinterest liked one of my pins! Seriously I didn't know that was possible!
-That husband has been trying to help me with my homework... I know that man loves me.
-Tomorrow is Friday!!!


Happy Thursday my friends!


8 comments:

LoriLynn said...

I LOooooooove this outfit! For reals, LOVE! Xo Lori

Diane's Photography said...

Cute outfit...and I'm lauging over your walk with your professor! haha. you're spoled for cause you earned it, you spoil Deven right back...you've got the right idea in your marriae Whitney! :D
You two are awesome!

Samantha said...

I think you might officially be a dork for being excited about Pinterest liking one of your pins. HAHA! Just kidding, i'd be pretty pumped too. :)

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

PS. I'm hosting my very first giveaway today on my blog! Hope you will check it out!

diary of this girl - megan said...

LOVE your jeans! and happy early birthday my dear! the conversation with your chem professor cracks me up! uh, no, sorry i do not carry lots of shoes in my bag... plus you needed cute flats to match your stunning teal jeans!

Sam said...

I love waveing at people who don't see you, it always cracks me up when I do this lol

sam*

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I totally wish you could have got a photo of the kid on the unicycle! lol

Danie at Pasadya said...

Oh, you are hilarious!! Found you from Tammy's blog. :) Love your awkward part! You had me laughing out loud!

Annie said...

Such a cute outfit - love the green pants! And I would be excited if Pinterest liked my pin too :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray