Thursday, February 2, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Bag: Coach. Pants and Cardi: Express. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Lipstick: MAC Red)

Awkward:
-Trying on clothes in the boys section. Seriously... There is usually NO ONE over there... so... its easier to get a room... but ya get a lot of odd looks. Its a give-n-take kinda thing.
-Eating lunch at school and being surround by boys and busting out your banana... Yep... you think twice about shoving that banana into your mouth... But I did it anyway because I was starving but I tried hiding behind a tree.
-I totally tripped at Target yesterday. In front of like 5 people. Cool Whit... Cool
-I also had about 5 bolts of lace fall on my head at Joann's... this rude chick just laughed at me as I massaged the bump on my head and pick up said lace. Yesterday was just not my day.
-I also almost walked out of my house without any shoes on to go to school. Preoccupied much? Yeah I think so... Whoops
-The creepy old man who came in to work and said, "What no red lips today? I liked them!" Ok Creepy McCreepster... I am never wearing red lipstick again.
-Random embelishments on skirts that are very distracting... Husband said "All I can think is that they are all going to fall off in the washing machine!" really honey... thats all you can think of? I'm thinking the skirt is ugly.

Awesome:
-When husband and I were at Costco and I asked him if we could get the mini choclate almond milks and he said "I already put them in the cart." Gosh... he knows me so well
-How yesterday Devin, Mom AND my friend Heather all told me It's your birthday month!/Happy Birthday month! I guess its no secret anymore that I celebrate the entire month of February.
-Lucy totally watched Pride and Prejudice with me. No joke.
-We are going to LA this weekend! Whoop!
-The lemon zucchini fettuccine I made last night. It was the bomb.
-The truffles I made this past weekend. Why does dessert have to make you fat? Sigh...
-All off my followers. Seriously you guys are amazing! Your sweet comments make my days so much brighter and I am thankful for you.
-Tomorrow is Friday. Praise the Lord.


Happy Thursday my friends!

18 comments:

Rachel said...

You should totally go to the LA fashion district, it's pretty crazy, but there are some awesome scores on fabric there too.

La Mode by Marianne said...

Amen to tomorrow is Friday!

Those red pants are awesome! :)

Amira said...

You are rockin those red pants girl!

Amanda said...

1st. I love your red pants! I've been wanting to buy colored jeans but I'm a chicken.

2. I celebrate a birthday month too! Mine is November though..so you can keep Feb.

Happy Thursday!
Amanda
lifeasamandaknowsit.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Cute outfit! I love reading these posts :) If it makes you feel any better, I fell (completely) in a school yard full of children on Tuesday. Not only was that embarrassing, I hurt my knee so badly it took me forever to limp my way outta there. That's awkward!

Jess - PrettyPhysicist said...

you look adorable! I love that bag! I almost walk out of my house without shoes all the time, because I don't like anything on my feet, so I don't put on shoes until the last minute - and sometimes I almost forget.

Michelle P said...

Cute outfit and love your hair!

Asha said...

I have far too many awkward moments too! I can't believe that girl just laughed as the lace fell on you: RUDE!

p.s. - love the outfit! :)

Page Twenty-Two said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the red pants, girl! I wish I could pull those off:)

Daisy said...

You are so hilarious! Im never wearing red lipstick again, haha! I live in LA! Maybe well run into eachother (did that sound creepy?).

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Holly said...

Love your outfit! Your braid so makes me want to grow my hair long again!

Samantha said...

Girl, tripping in public places is my specialty. It has become so "normal" to make a fool of myself in front of strangers!

Elegantly Academic said...

Ha, ha ~ I totally try clothes on in the boys section. Personally, I think it's genuis!
PS thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
PPS Love your fish tail braid!

the lovebirds said...

i am loving your braid! so adorable. cute list!

Trendydolap said...

you look so beautiful and naturel sweetie!

Bonnie said...

I totally thought that I was the only one who walked over to the boys' department to try on clothes. The dressing rooms are always cleaner and much less crowded!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Sam said...

Cute :)

sam

Jessica L. said...

VERY cute outfit! -Jessica