Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things of Pinterest- Valentine's Day 2

Round 2 for Valentine's Day. I just can't help myself! Thanks to Pinterest I know have a bazillion (yes I just used that word) ideas for this upcoming lovey day. We usually don't make too big of a deal of Valentine's Day... you know the whole "celebrate love everyday and not just one day a year" thing... which we do! But I still think Valentine's Day is fun!

Pinned Image
This is my favorite pin! It "pinspired" (haha) me to get the message in a cookie cutter (that is on back order but I still purchased it anyway). I can't wait to make these! VIA 

Pinned Image
Husband says we have too many pillows... what's one more? VIA

Pinned Image
I love this cute paper heart banner! VIA

Pinned Image
Want to know why I love this print so much? Because husband calls me "love bug" on a daily basis :-) VIA 

Pinned Image
I love this becuase its cute and simple and I don't think I could mess it up haha VIA

Pinned Image
Please tell me you love these as much as me!? I remember in elementary school we all had "mailboxes" where our friends delivered our Valentine's. VIA

What are you pinning this week?

google

6 comments:

Mama and her boys said...

I LOVE all of these things!!! Im totally going to make those mailboxes and drop little treats in for my hubby and the boys! so so cute! oh, and I may share these tomorrow, but will include your link! thank you!

hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com

Janine said...

I'm a fan of the wreath outside. I might try it too.

GiGi Reed said...

Oh my. I LOVE all of these and I hadn't seen any of them on Pinterest so thank you SO much for sharing! Great post. :)

www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

Urszula said...

oh wow you are getting ready for Valentines Day !So lovely! amazing idea!thanks for your lovely comment!
Urszula

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by - I'm enjoying checking out your blog! As for these pinned ideas - I totally have at least three of them pinned myself. Gotta love Pinterest!

Diane's Photography said...

I pinterested...love you pinterest choices :D