Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pinboard Schminboard

Surprisingly I haven't found too many Valentine's Day things this past week that I am in love with... But fear not... pinterest always has SOMETHING that I love...

What I'm lovin' this week...

Pinned Image
Love everything about this... via google

Pinned Image
Is anyone else loving the braid trend? I will be trying this either today or tomorrow VIA

Pinned Image
Frozen hot chocolate... VIA

Pinned Image
The cast of The Hunger Games... who is going to the midnight showing with me!?!??


Pinned Image
Someday I would love to have a daughter... which probably means I will have a house full of boys VIA

Pinned Image
This just cracked me up... because it's true!

Pinned Image
Why yes I do wish this was me in this pictures... It's not... I NEED this outfit... VIA

What are you pinning this week!? Let me know so I can follow you! XO


google

4 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

good picks! i especially love the stripes with the pink pants..i may have to try that out!

Samantha said...

I really like the braid trend that's going on right now! I saw the same picture on Pinterest and want to try out that hair-do!

Sam

wHiT said...

love the post, so many awesome picks! :)
-wHiT

Ashley said...

that frozen hot chocolate looks yummy!