Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!!! Valentine's Day

As you might be able to tell from yesterday's post I am ready for February... Ok... I am not ready to turn 25 (oh I have mentioned that before??? sorry!) But I LOVE the month of February. So today we are liking up with The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting!!" Wednesday...

Pinned Image
V day is all about the LOVE VIA


Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Felt fortune cookies. Easy... adorable... how can you NOT love it? VIA


Pinned Image
I am pretty sure we need this in our home. VIA



Pinned Image
This little baby has been all over the pinterest world. I already have a list of my "52 things" can't wait! VIA


Pinned Image
Love VIA


Dear Husband... be prepared for some mushy things to come your way this Valentine's Day!




google

5 comments:

Paislea Elyse said...

yay! i love pinterest!! and i'm so excited for valentines!!

allister bee blog

Janine said...

I love the key and the playing cards. I may just steal that idea to surprise my husband. And by the way...I loved being 25. It was one of my best years...as funny as it sounds.

Claire said...

thanks for visiting :) Have a great Birthday!! hope you get everything on your lust list!

Rachel said...

Cute Valentine's stuff! Also, I love being 25, So far it has been one of the best years ever! I am enjoying my twenties as a whole too.

chanel said...

LOVE those little striped love heart pillows in the last one!

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/