Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mutual Weirdness





(above photos are a few from our weekend)

Husband asks me this questionson a weekly basis...
Why are we so weird?
I think Dr. Seuss said it best...
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”    
So my cute husband... our weirdness is love... and I love it.
My favorite things from this weekend
#1. Dressing up Lucy as a "hipster" even though she wouldn't sit still so I could get a good picture
#2. Baking fresh delicious cookies and eating them hot out of the oven in the kitchen with hubs
#3. Playing 10 days in Europe with our cute friends
#4. Pinkberry!
#5. This picture (below) that Devin took of my mom... because... well... we wanted to see what she would look like with long hair... see... I told you we are weird.
(had to show you this because we laughed for a good 20 minutes at this photo)

5 comments:

Sam said...

I love doing that hair trick! My family does it all the time. If I put my hair on my brothers head, he looks just like me!! Scary lol

sam*

Jenna said...

This post makes me miss pink berry so much! And I loove that picture of your Mom - she could totally rock long hair!

And I also love that Dr Seuss quote - it describes my bf and my relationship to a tee!

xxx
Jenna

Janine said...

i love the hair trick. that will be a funny picture i'm guessing you'll always laugh at.

Alyx said...

Haha! That quote is fabulous.
Mike and I are constantly wondering why we are such weirdos, but I guess it's good, because we're totally perfect for each other, and since we're both weird, there's never any judgement!

Casey said...

Okay that pinkberry is super professional!! Cheers to being weird..it's what makes us interesting :)