Friday, January 27, 2012

Lust List- Color

It was hot yesterday... to the point where I wanted to wear shorts. It's January right?
Wrong...
It's January in California
SO!!! It got me thinkig about what I am lusting after for spring
Because frankly... it's already here

This is mostly my lust list from J Crew's new arrivals...

Ok Ok the first one isn't from J Crew... but the rest is!
#1. Colored skinny jeans
I have the red... I just need the other 5. Express Zelda jean legging (oh and did you know its buy one get one half off??? I'm dying over here)

#2. Dresses
Teddie dress
I love this dress... Love love love it. I love dresses because they are simple but it looks like you tried harder than you did ;-)

#3. Bright chino shorts
Summerweight chino short
Any surprise that this is from J Crew too? Nah didn't think so. I love me a good modest short that is still stylish!

#4. Ballet flats
Cece suede ballet flats
Zooey Deschanel wore some just like this on an episode of The New Girl. Heart her! Cece seude ballet flat

#5 Schoolboy blazer

Schoolboy blazer in herringbone
What was that really cute pink jacket? Oh you want to be a part of my wardrobe? Oh good... you're hired!

#6. Silk pintuck blouse

Silk pintuck blouse
I think I am starting to have  "blue" thing.

What's on your lust list!?


2 comments:

bonbon said...

I wandered over to your blog today from Janine's blog, a handful of peanuts. I LOVE colored skinny jeans. I am so so so obsessed, but it is surprisingly hard to find them at a semi decent price right now. Let me know if you find any great ones!

bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Jessica L. said...

It's amazing what color can do for an outfit and your closet! I really love stripes and that pink blazer! -Jessica

30-some-thing.blogspot.com