Friday, January 6, 2012

Let me introduce you to...

Hey guys! Today I am introducing you to one of my bloggin' friends named Lindsay! She blogs over at Lindsay Nicole 
How cute is she!?
Photobucket



Hey There! So first a quick thanks to the awesome Whitney for having me on this Sponsor Swap. This is my first time so please go easy on me! My name is Lindsay, pleased to meet you!~ I'm from the good 'ol southern state of Georgia and am in love with life. I am extremely family oriented, graduated last year, landed and am working my first big girl job, am in my first apartment, and learning to live an awesome life on a budget. Whew. I know I know, a lot to take in. But I would just LOVE the chance to meet you. You can find me at Lindsay Nicole where I put in a little bit of everything. Hope to see you soon!


Photobucket

So go head on over to Linday's blog! I know you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Janine said...

It's awesome that you do this for people. Want to follow me?