Monday, January 16, 2012

It's OK...

Husband doesn't have to work today.... I do...  And it makes me sad. Don't you hate it when your love doesn't have to work on a certain day and you do?
(Shoes: Macys. Skirt, Top, Cardi: J Crew)


It's OK...
-That I am counting down the hours until it's 4:30 and I can go home.
-To have to postpone the "detox" after a week because it was driving husband nuts. "What can I eat!?" he said...
-To still wish upon stars
-That I haven't cut my hair since summer because I haven't had the time
-To love Zooey Deschanel
-And to want to have her bangs (or just her hair in general)
-To hum Disney songs with your mom around the dinner table. Even husband joined in occasionally
-To miss my sisters
-That every time this English woman comes in to work that I ask her extra questions because I like the way she sounds when she talks... "Cherrio!"
-To slid around in the kitchen in your socks
-To still be a bit sad that Harry Potter is really over
-To have a closet{s} full of clothes and feel like you having nothing to wear


What's OK with you today?

7 comments:

Courtney*Cakes said...

Most of my house is tile... I slide all over the place like Tom Cruise... :)

Samantha said...

That's the worst! I work M-F and Ryan works at the office M,W,F and does 'realtor stuff' on his days off, but it always kills me to know he's home on the couch making phone calls when i'm at work!

And i'm with you... I'm so sad that Harry Potter is over. Forever. As in, it's done with for the rest of our lives. :( (Dramatic much? Haha) :)

Sam

Alyx said...

Knowing that there will never be another HP movie really makes me super sad. That was like, 13 years of my life! I mean, I read the first book when I was like, 10. And now it's just... over? So sad.

Songbook said...

I don't have this problem very often anymore but it used to really bug me when I had to work when my husband didn't- I would just think of all the things I would rather be doing with him. One time it was such a beautiful day and I seriously made myself cry thinking about how bad I wanted to just go home and hang out with him... sad.

the lovebirds said...

yes, i HATE that. Thank goodness we both had work off today... but i have rehearsal all evening. A half a day is better than nothing- I'll take it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm totally guilty of sliding around on the kitchen floor in my socks.

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that cardigan is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your top rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic