Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Wardrobe Favorites

This morning as we were packing to go to the bay area I couldn't help but look around my closet and find things that I love and things that I used to love {more}
Which then got me thinking about favorites
(please excuse my wrinkly looking ballet slippers in the back)

So I decided to share 2 of my favorite things from my closet this week... yes they both happen to be shoes...

#1. Jessica Simpson flats

I got these cuties at Nordstrom Rack (if you have one near by go!). I first saw these when husband and I stopped by on our way home from our anniversary trip down to San Diego. I tired them on... I liked them... but I wasn't so sure I loved them so I went home... and I obsessed about them for a week... (that's how I know something is meant to be mine).

#2. Enzo Angiolini Sparkle High Heels

Yes I know... you have seen these before. But really how can they not be one of my favorites this week (or all the time really)? With the New Year comes everything shiny and sparkly (at least for me). I love that when I put these suckers on... I feel like a whole new person

What are you loving from your own closet this week?

8 comments:

CALLIE said...

So so cute!! Those heels are to die :)

Alyx said...

LOVE those heels!!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Just saw your blog on another ladies blog! Wanted to say hello and say i'm your newest follower <3

....would love it if you followed me back as well!

xxxooo

http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Sparkle, sequins, shiny, love it all!! This week I'm loving my feather headband that hubby picked out for my Christmas present. Have a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those glitter, sparkle shoes!! I have a pair similar.

Kristin said...

LOVING both pairs!! and the Rack is the best!!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh what awesome shoes! Just found your blog. Glad I did!

Mama and her boys said...

the heels are amazing! Where are you from? I grew Up in Manteca and have been in SF for the past 6 years. I didn't even realize that you were in the bay area!