Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites...I can't choose ONE!

I have this thing with glasses.... I love them
Maybe its because my dad is an optometrist?
Yeah... let's blame it on that
I have a bunch of glasses... but lately I have been in a rut of just wearing my Nicole Miller ones.
They are all I wear nowadays
So when my mom asked me which glasses I liked... I couldn't choose!
Serioulsy I have tried these glasses on too many times to count and I still can't choose
That's why I need your help...
Which of these are your favorites?
Be warned... crazy face pictures come after the "normal" ones... because I am not a fan of "myspace" pictures (if you know what I mean) so I had to do something else
Rough Justice (which is a brand I have never heard of but they make super cute glasses). These ones are black

These ones are Esprit and they are BIG and PURPLE! Nerdy is in right?

I am leaning towards these ones... Red... Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs

Rough Justice

Esprit....

Help me choose!

P.S. I haven't forgotten that I promised a giveaway... just working out the details... stay tuned! XO

7 comments:

Jess - PrettyPhysicist said...

I like the Rough Justice ones, but I like the red color better. Tough choice ... I always have trouble with picking out glasses!

Amira said...

The red ones without a doubt!

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

I like the Rough Justice. However, I love the color and style of the red one. I say do both! Ha ha. I think you are adorable in all the pictures and with all the classes, they made me laugh. Whatever you decide you will look great! Have a great weekend!

2Anchor said...

Love the red! Although I'm digging the purple as well. But I say red. I can't tell you how many times I made my husband come with me to try on the same 3 pairs, before I settled on one!

xoKylee

Courtney*Cakes said...

I vote the purple Esprit!!! I am so digging them!

Rachel said...

I love the Rough Justice ones, but I also like the red ones too, great color.

Jessica L. said...

I really love the Marc Jacobs and Rough Justice ones on you! I am in need of new glasses too! Haven't updated my prescription in 2 years!-Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com