Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites- Random

Meh... these have nothing to do with my wardrobe... but they are still favorites (and most of them are sewing stuff)...
I finally tried out my Harry Potter cup... and it totally works...

I busted out this pillow in like 10 minutes yesterday... It's mini... but still cute

I LOVE this! I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to see this up... I finally did a Valentine's Day project! Can I get a WHOOP!?

Ok you can't see it very well.. but this was the day I mastered "the fun bun". Hallelujah.

Oh and what's this? Oh that's just the dress I started sewing before Thanksgiving and got so sick of it I put it away until this week. It's almost done!

Ok ok one more... How cute is this picture of my friend Sarah's baby Adalynne and Lucy!? Can't even handle it.

What are you loving this beautiful Friday?

P.S. My other friend (who's name also happens to be Sarah)... Sarah Averett entered her adorable wedding picture in a photo contest! Go HERE to vote for her! They are the one's under the veil about to kiss ;-)


5 comments:

Amira said...

I had no clue you were such a fancy seamstress!

wHiT said...

WHOOT WHOOT! Look at you go! THat's awesome!
-wHiT

Diane's Photography said...

whoop,whoop!!! and I have to say Whitney is doing a fantatic job sewing her dress...she's good! AND I love everything posted today!

Amanda said...

I am in love with that cup!! Harry potter is the best!

Jenna said...

LOVE your Harry Potter mug - it is just amazing! My Mom and Brother mailed me to butter beer mugs from Disney world and we drink out of them all the time :)

xxx
Jenna