Friday, January 20, 2012

Firday favorites- Bows

As you may {or definitely} know... I have a thing for bows
Don't ask why... no one quite knows the reason
Perhaps it ebbed from my 5 year old days of learning to tie my shoes
Or maybe the cute little bows on my ballet slippers started it all
It could have even been the hair bows I used to take such care tying in my ponytails in middle school and high school
I even wore a bow on my wedding day {tied in the back of my dress}
Whatever the reason... bows and I are pals
So I thought I would share some of my favorite "bows" from my arsenal {and I appologize in advanced since you have probably seen some of these before but it just goes to show you that they really are favorites}
{Enzo Angiolini ballet flats}

{my favorite J. Crew tshirt. I had to have it because of the bow obviously}

{Tiffany & Co. earrings husband bought for me last Valentine's Day}

{Yes I know you have seen this... but I love it! Tiffany & Co. necklace... anniversary present!}

Oh yeah... and I really did do my hair in a bow {friends on facebook} here is the proof!

What are your favorite things today?

P.S. Happy happy happy Friday my friends! Thank goodness it is finally here!
XO

8 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

I like ruffles, bows and flowers

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I love ruffles and bows, but rarely wear them. I need to start!

Courtney Johnson said...

I love bows and blue!!! ;0)

Janine said...

i love bows tied on the side.

wHiT said...

cute hair in a bow. that's adorable!
-wHiT

Prairie Princess said...

Love the bows

Xo

Prairie-princess.blogspot.com

Shabana said...

Oh I love this! Very cute idea! My favourite things are hearts!

CC said...

Hahaha I also have a thing for bows, don't know why, just do ;) The hair is sooo cute :) Thanks for stopping by the blog! :) xoxo