Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Birthday Lust List


January 3rd means that it is OK to start thinking about birthday. Because let's face it... February is only a few weeks away and we celebrate birthday's for an entire month in my family.

#1. Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

I currently have 3 things that are Marc Jacobs in my arsenal... daisy perfume, sunglasses, and a super cute sweatshirt. This baby (or one like it) is next on the list.

#2 Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine
I tried a sample of this stuff over Christmas and it is amazing!

#3. TRX
The TRX is a suspension training tool. We have one at work and I love it!

#4 Lululemon yoga pants
Who doesn't love a good pair of yoga pants?

#5. Pink Sperry's from J Crew
Sperry Top-Sider® Authentic Original 2-eye boat shoes in twill
Husband says I have enough Sperry's... I think I need to remind him that the girl with the most shoes "wins"

#6. Taboo
We love this game... and we don't even own it!

#7. Go to the Princess breakfast in California Adventure (after the detox)
Because its my favorite thing... and I will never be too old for Disneyland

But what I really want... and not just for my birthday... is for a chance to wear my hunter wellies! What is up with the no rain California? I think I might just bust out and wear them anyway...

11 comments:

CALLIE said...

Princess Breakfast is a must!! We are never too old to be princesses :)

And the MJ bag... O my!! I die. Hope you get it!!

The Hanlon's said...

I LOVE that bag! Im a big fan of MJ!

Samantha said...

Bust those wellies out any ways! I do!!! And mine are bright red! :)

Sam

Diane's Photography said...

You have good taste Whitney!

Stephanie said...

I want lulu pants so badly now. I might even start doing yoga regularly just so I have an excuse to buy them.

Whit said...

Agreed. love yoga pants. Too bad they aren't work appropriate. :)
-wHiT

www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

Emily @ Dashboard Diary said...

taboo is THE greatest!

LindsayNicole said...

LOVE that purse! Hope you get everything you want and more!

LindsayNicole said...

PS...Let me know if you're interested in my Sponsor Swap for the month of January!

-Lindsay

really... said...

B&B is the best stuff on earth! loves it!

Kristin said...

GREAT LIST!! lulu lemon pants rock!