Thursday, January 26, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

(Shoes: Nordstrom. Pants: JCP. Tshirt: Marshalls. Jacket: J Crew. Glasses: Nicole Miller. Lipstick: NARS Schiap)
Awkward:
-We only have one outfit picture today. I have been trying to upload the pictures since 10 am... no such luck... One is all I got... boo.
-Walking onto campus and seeing the chick who wanted to beat you up in the 8th grade because you "stole" her friend's boyfriend... Sheesh... We need to move.
-That my legs were dyed blue from wearing my skinny jeans (and yes they had already been washed... twice!)
-When my chem teacher said, "Hey girls now that you know how you use a caliper you can see how your boyfriends measure up!" I don't think he meant it in a dirty way... but boy if those dudes in class didn't take it that way.
-Speaking of chem... there is this girl in my chem lecture who wears a raccoon tail... and it sticks out of the back of her seat.... Oh and did I mention that she also wears a Wonder Woman tiara? On a daily basis my friends.
-That we slept in one of the guest bedrooms last night because we didn't want to make our bed.


Awesome:
-That today after my workout I had a moment of "woohoo let me grab my bathing suit and let's go to the beach"... its a "good body day"
-Having Tuesday's and Thursday's off now!
-I am almost done with this stinkin' dress I started before Thanksgiving haha I'm over it
-It's GORGEOUS here today
-Planning things for Valentine's Day
-Not blow drying your hair... sometimes I just don't want to
-Getting emails from hubby throughout the day
-TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Love these posts! Happy Thursday :)
Oh and I just added your button to my site
Lauren @ Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees

Diane's Photography said...

Your posts are always so delightful Whitney! and it is a good day today!

Casey said...

Hahaha laughing out loud about raccoon girl :)

LoriLynn said...

While it's totally not awesome that your legs got dyed green, those pants are fantastic x5000...and that it totally a perfect going to class outfit. Also, racoon girl...that could go one of 2 ways-greatest person on earth or the scariest....you just never know do you :)

Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

WOW! thats all i have to say about the girl in your chem class! I think i would be too distracted by her to even focus in class.

Eliza said...

I love every single on of these! Haha - Thanks for the smile!
xoxo, eliza

Samantha said...

Didn't you hear that raccoon tails are the hottest new fashion accessory?! ;) Ha, that's funny... You should try to snap a picture of this lovely character! :)

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Sara, Luke, Brooklyn, & Bentley said...

Love your blog! Found you through Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay. Can't wait to read more!

Brooklyn said...

Love love loooove the pants!!!!

Casey said...

OOPS! Totally forgot to share this with you...I saw it later yesterday after I read this post...

Check it out lady...you're sure to laugh :) It's in regard to homegirl's raccoon tail, apparently it's become high fashion ;)

http://bit.ly/zNj2HK

Have an awesome weekend!