You guys KNOW how much I love ELISABETH @ La Vita e Bella
So yesterday when she tagged me for the "11 fun facts" shindig... I got very excited
Thanks for thinking of me Elisabeth!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. I told my parents (recently) that when Devin and I have kids that we are naming our first child Pomegranate... because its gender neutral (I kid I kid but I really did tell them this)
2. When I read books I find myself correcting the grammar and resiting the urge to correct their mistakes with a red pen (yes I know my grammar isn't always perfect either).
3. I was a cheerleader in High School... I also ran track although I wasn't very good at it
(I am in there somewhere haha)
4. I like to watch "An Affair to Remember" whenever I am sick... Cary Grant just gets to me
5. I used to dance. I took ballet for years. Dance=love.
6. I can't drive a stick shift. The majority of my nightmares involve a car that is manual. Fear not I have every confidence in myself that if it were an emergency I could do it... probably. I have be taught... It just freaks me out
7. I was a MAJOR prankster in college (along with my roommates... I did not act alone). The Azo tablets (they are the pills you take for UTI's) in the Valentine's Day cookies were the worst/my favorite prank. Details might shared later on the grounds that I will not be judged or incriminated.
8. I play the piano. Did you know that? Most people don't. Unless they have heard me play.
9. My worst fashion mistake was wearing jeans with tied on the sides. But at least I never worse these...
10. I have a huge fear of getting my teeth knocked out and having a toothless grin.
11. I have always LOVED my name and I still do... even when people asked me if I was named after Whitney Huston.
Who is your role model?
Oh that's easy. Fashion role model: Kate Middleton- she is so classy! I just love her. But other than that probably my mom. She raised me and my sisters as a single mom for the majority of my life (when I refer to my "dad" on here it's really my step dad but he is still dad), went back to school and get not only her bachelors but also her master's degree with all of us at home. She always worked 2-3 jobs to make sure I never went without. My mom rocks.
What is your favorite type of cookie?
There are these cookies that I make that are from a hand written recipe and they have no other name but "delicious". They are peanut butter chocolate cookies and they are to die for.
What was the last song you listened to?
Voluntarily? I won't back down by Tom Petty
If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go?
I am DYING to go to London. I am convinced we should move there because Devin and Prince William both fly planes and they could be friends and then Kate and I could be friends. I have this vision of us meeting by chance in a hip London store and I tell her that I love her top and she says she loves my shoes.... and the rest is history. I believe everyone should have a crazy celebrity dream and that one is mine. I would also love to go to Italy.
Which one person would you choose to take with you?
Devin of course! How would him and Prince William become BFF's if he isn't there? ;-)
If you had an unlimited gift card to one restaurant, which one would you choose?
Oh this is tough... Hmmm... just one!? Really!? Probably the Natural Cafe. Some people don't like it but I love it and its healthy! If I could choose a restaurant where I could eat there wouldn't make me gain weight I would say.... Cheesecake Factory... Their cheesecake is amazing.
If you could have one degree, without having to go to school for it, what would it be?
What is your favorite color for a bedroom?
Any color that you would be happy waking up to every morning. They should made "mood" paint colors... colors that can change with your moods.... currently I am loving gray, green (but not like an ugly green), or a Tiffany blue.
What kind of camera do you use?
Soon to be a Nikon D7000 :-)
What was your favorite day of 2011?
My absolute favorite day has to be the day before our anniversary. I can't imagine a more perfect day than that. Being with my love in San Diego, going to the temple, Sprinkles cupcakes, genuine Italian food, Tiffany & Co... you can't beat that... or at least 2011 couldn't.
Who is your celebrity crush?
If you had to eat one food for a whole week what would it be?
What's your favorite kind of pie?
Who did you see at your very first concert?
Do you think the chicken or the egg came first (Devin and I had a conversation about this last week haha)?
How do you eat your Oreo's?
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
What is the color of your favorite nail polish?
What was the last text you sent?
Do you have any "made up" words or phrases you use in your family?
If you could splurge on one fashion item what would it be?
Who I'm tagging!
Whoa sorry that was super long! BUT I hope you all have the best weekend ever!