Tuesday, December 6, 2011

That time I forgot to take my name tag off

 
(Boots: Macys. Socks and Leggings: Target. Tshirt: Downeastbasics. Sweater and headband: J Crew)

You ever have one of those days?
Those days when you think "Did I leave my brain at home?"
Or "Where on earth did I put that thing I just had in my hand!?"
Those days when you think "Sheesh I thought I looked cute today"
Or... "These boots looked way less shiny at 1 in the morning on black Friday (k maybe that's just me)
Or just those days that you forget to take your name tag off... and no one tells you?
Or when your hair gets all out of place and you don't know it until you go to the bathroom and look in the mirror?
I think I have been leaving my brain tucked away in my comfy cozy bed the past couple of days
It likes it there {and I can't really blame it}
I am hoping it will join me again very soon
Because finals are coming up...
And it is kind of essential to have your noggin' straightened out for those types of things
Maybe I just need a hot chocolate...?


4 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

A day off will fix that problem! And less stress...you doing good though Whitney, these days too shall pass...oh wait...did I just say that? haha

Shannon said...

I had that day today. Car broke down, got to work and realized I forgot my bag at home, the whole nine yards. Yuck. Sometimes Tuesdays are worse than Mondays.

Courtney B said...

I think hot chocolate could only help ;)
LOVE your outfit... the socks are my favorite!

LindsayNicole said...

Soooo cute! Love the outfit!