Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pinteresting... very Pinteresting...

Happy Wednesday friends! This means 3 things... 1 day closer to Christmas... 2{ish) day's until the weekend....
AND its Oh, How Pintereting day with The Vintage Apple 

I have no theme this week... just things I'm lovin'

Pinned Image
via ebay

Pinned Image
we have a silver one... but... I can't help that I love pink! via amazon

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
salted caramel hot chocolate! via

Pinned Image
gift bow tutorial via

Pinned Image
Oscar de la Renta via

Pinned Image
I knew there was a reason I saved all my bags... via

Pinned Image
I am extremely sad that anthropologie is no longer selling these!

Do you pinterest!? Let me know so I can follow you!


google

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I keep telling my boyfriend that we need to get married so I can register for a Kitchen Aid mixer. Someday... and in lime green...

Morgan said...

i love pinning! such a terribly addicting site!

i also love the mixer but for the clear bowl!

Samantha said...

I had my eye on that pink mixer as well!! Why are they so stinkin' expensive?!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

Ahahhaha I love the sinner in a church one! Also loving that Oscar de la Renta dress. So classy.
And I'm getting a KitchenAid as soon as we get back to the states. I seriously cannot handle NOT having one!

Ashley said...

I want one of those mixers so bad, but I refuse to pay the price, so the next best thing is wait till I get married and put on a gift registry haha. And those boots are to die for!

Monica and Whitney said...

Oh man. I LOVE those bow boots!

Ask the Duplex

* Taci * said...

Hi Whitney!! I wanted to thank you for coming to visit my blog!! I'm following you now- VERY cute stuff going on here!! Love!!

Gaby said...

oh me oh my i want that hot chocolate, asap! x

Sara Soda said...

I totally pinterest! It's my newest obsession. And that lacy dress? So perfect for Christmas!!

Alexis Noelle said...

Love the vanity art idea with the bags! People are so creative, and I love pinterest for letting me steal those creative people's ideas!