Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!!- What I'm loving this week

Happy Wednesday! Woohoo we are almost to the weekend!... Kind of... Today we are linking up again with The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting" Wednesday!

Pinned Image
J Crew sequin sweater via


Pinned Image
Salted caramel cupcakes... via

Pinned Image
chalkboard gift tags! via

Pinned Image
Hunter wellies- Santa please bring these to me! via


Pinned Image
Who wants to come over for Christmas and try out this red velvet cheesecake with me!? via

Pinned Image
I am pretty sure I need this cup... via


 Pinned Image
Because apparently my new "thing" is The Hunger Games!!! via google




google

Are you as obsessed with pinterest as I am!? Please tell me I am not the only one!

6 comments:

Michelle P said...

Love it all! And the cupcakes look so good.

Misseblog said...

Love the jumper and the chalkboard gift tags are such a fab idea. You've no idea how much Im craving cupcakes now lol xx

Courtney said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm a new follower!! I love all of your pins!

krissy rock said...

yum that red velvet cake looks great! i wanna come try it!

Miss Amy said...

haha! I solemnly swear.... so cute. I love the J Crew sweater too. Gorgeous!

Amanda said...

I love pinterest! I really like the chalkboard tags and the red velvet cheesecake! Yum!