Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!


(Here are some of our favorite pics from our "family" session with Diane )
2 days until Christmas and yesterday I saw people wearing shorts, flipflops, and tshirts yesterday... Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say on this California Christmas Day

Did you know that I acutally MADE the chalkboard gift tags ? Yep. And they turned out wonderfully! I love getting things done off of pinterest. It makes me feel accomplished.

I also made enchiladas yesterday.We had some cute friends over for dinner and a movie. Husband was excited for the echiladas... I haven't had time to make them lately. After they left he said "they could have used some more sauce" thanks for being honest honey. I agree.

I also made these cookie that are nothing but deadly right out of the oven. They have no other name than"delicious". I was stuffed like a turkey. Let the holiday eating being!

I also realized that I am getting old. No longer can I stay up past 10 and stay sane (maybe thats because I get up at 4 most days...?) But spending time with the 2 Sarah's and their hubby's was worth it. I hope they think so too... even though Sarah and Zach ended up sitting on the floor because... well... long story short we couldn't get the movie to work on the down stairs TV and so we ended up watching it upstairs in the loft which has nothing but the TV and a phoof sack.

Husband has today off. Lucky duck. I am stuck going to work where I am scheduled until 7. I asked to have it off and I got a flat out No. I understand... but still. Let's hope it goes by quick! I have some serious baking to do!

Anyway my friends... I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with joy and happiness! I can't wait to hear/read what you all did and the fun you had. I am so thankful for all of you... for putting up with my ramblings and for being so amazing and for always brining a smile to my face with your sweet comments!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
The Zufelt's
Devin, Whitney and Lucy


4 comments:

Kendra said...

Gorgeous pics! I LOVE your coat. Such a stunning color. We just moved from Cali and I'm missing my 70* Christmas weather :(

Lisa @ MMT said...

Great pictures! You are an adorable couple :)

Kieren said...

Love the pictures and your cute dog!

Jessica L. said...

I LOVE the color of your coat! And your boots are great too! A girl can never have too many boots...-Jessica