Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Ok...



Yes I am thankful it's Tuesday... but sometimes those are worse than Monday's... especially after a Holiday weekend...

It's Ok...
-To plan a detox meal plan for the month of January.... I think we have had more sugar in the last 2 weeks than we had the entire year
-To not want to take your Christmas tree down... and the only reason you actually do is because said tree is "crispy" AKA dead
-That both Devin and I wore our new shoes we got for Christmas all Christmas morning... then we had to go to church and realized that wellies and running shoes at church were not appropriate
-To have made more desserts this weekend than things with actual nutirional value
-That my wardrobe staples are 1. cardigans. 2. pencil skirts
-That I haven't worked out since Friday (I will today!)
-To still want to watch Christmas movies even though it isn't Christmas day anymore
-That we bought Lucy Christmas presents... she is part of the family afterall
-That all I want to do still is bake... and bake... and bake
-To already be talking about my birthday... even though it is in 2 months
-To be looking at birthday presents for Devin's birthday even though its in... almost 5 months
-To already be freaking out about husband leaving for Alabama for 2 months...

Whats OK with you today?

(Shoes: Macy's. Dress: Shabby Apple. Belt: Express. Crazy Curled Hair: Me)



15 comments:

Lena said...

Beautiful dress.

It's OK with me to burn Christmas candles and do all things Christmasy until the new year rolls around.

Lena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane's Photography said...

I absolutely love love your lace dress!!! you look gorgeous in it :D
and It's OK for my house to be messy with 10 adults and 9 grandkids enjoying each other company! :D

Michelle P said...

Cute outfit!

Elle Sees said...

omg you are seriously too beautiful! i'm so glad i found your blog! new follower here!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that dress! I'm your newest follower!

Sarah said...

Haha. I need to start planning detox meals for January too!

Samantha said...

I knew I recognized that dress! Love Shabby Apple! :)

Sam

Tabitha Lynn said...

So glad we found eachother, thank you for your sweet comment. I'm following now, :).

I was active duty AF and now I'm in the Guard, so I already adore you and your mister.

Excited to read more.

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

All Glam Things said...

You look so Pretty! Love this white on You! Merry Christmas! I'm totally loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
GlamThings

Lisa @ MMT said...

Love your outfit! You just reminded me why I need to start working out again and detox from all the sugar I consumed over the last month...ugh! How come eating it is more fun than working it off???

RosyRilli said...

Thanks for stopping by! I say YES on all fronts to those questions haha. And I too am in looove with that dress. I've been eyeing up Shabby Apple for awhile now and am thinking I may need to make a purchase sometime sooooon.

The Hanlon's said...

So glad you found my blog! I'm now following you. In a totally non-creepy way! lol You wedding pictures are so beautiful!

chillairandperfume said...

Beautiful dress! Lace is always a good choice :)

xo,
Hannah

www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Jessica L. said...

That dress looks great on you! I don't think I could pull that off....-Jessica