Monday, December 12, 2011

It's OK...


I just took my last final of the semester! Can I get a WHOOP!?
I think I need a nap now... I was literally on campus before dawn

So... It's Ok...
-That the first thing I thought when I finished my final was "Woohoo now I can go on pinterest and not feel bad about procrastinating!"
-That the second thing I did was go to Joann's
-That I burnt the rolls for our dinner party on Friday. Yes we should have set a timer. Had to send husband out for more before people came over... but give me a break Sarah and I were chattin' it up
-To be picky about what you eat for dessert... you want it to be worth it after all
-To wear red lipstick during the day {I promise}
-To make home made oreo's at 8am {this weekend} to get your mind off of finals
-To go stocking stuffer shopping with husband and each go to the car separately to hide your gifts (yes we did this)
-To never be a size zero
-To cry during the nativity when your mom is kicking butt playing "O Holy Night" on the piano because you realize this might be one of the last time's you get to...
-To look for that cute little reindeer at the Christmas tree lot every time you go by and say "hi" even though it can't hear you
(Shoes: Macys. Dress: Shabby Apple {Ingrid}. Headband: J Crew. Lipstick: M.A.C. Red)

What's OK with you today?

13 comments:

Michelle P said...

So jealous that you just took your last final. I'm done on Tuesday night!

And cute outfit.

Courtney B said...

Whoop! Congrats on finishing the semester... what a great feeling :)
And don't worry... I think our husbands like us to have some curve ;)
LOVE your outfit!

LindsayNicole said...

Yay for your last final!! Love the outfit miss!

Samantha said...

I wish I could say the same! My last final is next Thursday, boo!!!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

Loving the outfit! It is seriously so freaking cute. Congrats on being finished with your finals, btw!

Katie said...

i made homemade oreos a while back, from a recipe from smitten kitchen, they were pretty good!

what's ok with me is that i've been spending the last 2 hours watching greys anatomy, intermittently with catching up on blog reading, haha!

Katie x

Sara Soda said...

Congrats on being done with finals! I still have two more. :( But that dress is so adorable, such a flattering shape! And I'm okay with reading my blogs and not studying today. I should be, but I am. :)

the lovebirds said...

cute blog!! so happy I found it. My last final is on Thursday... and it can't come soon enough. I'm jealous you are done! xoxo

Lisa @ MMT said...

Yay for your last final! Your outfit is so cute! Love the red lips

Tarabelle said...

I talk to my cute ornaments too! HAHAHA!

J and A said...

LOVE your outfit! :)

Elisabeth said...

love this outfit - you're gorgeous :)
and i'm jealous you're done...i have four more to go...

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

your hair looks too cute x