Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Ok...

(shoes: rocketdog. pants, tshirt, cardi: express. lipstick. m.a.c. red)

Happy Monday friends!
One more week of school.... One more week of school.... One more week of school...
and 20 days until Christmas

It's Ok...
-To watch Home Alone in your Christmas PJ's (from last year) and quote every line of that movie
-To be an adult and still enjoy eating mac n cheese {especially from Panera}
-To be a little late to class due to extra cuddles with the hubs
-To have more shoes than shirts... or pants... or... anything...
-To have a Disney princess lunch box
-That one of the reasons you are looking forward to moving is the increase in good retail therapy places.

-To study by the Christmas tree and get side tracked a time or two
-To have a salted caramel hot chocolate more than once this past weekend
-That you can't see my sweet side french braid in these pictures... it still looked awesome
-To want another anthropologie bed spread and not want to make it this time
-To not have been grocery shopping in... um... 5 weeks
-To take a mental health day off from work


What's OK with you today?

7 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH! I UHdore macncheese!

maybe because it's my fav comfort food when i travel to china. maybe cuz it's pure pasta/carb/cheese delight.

going to make myself lunch now . . .

xoxo

Ashley said...

Mac and cheese from panera is the best! I have actually been craving it for a while now, but no one wants to go to panera with me...guess I'll just have to go by myself :)

Diane's Photography said...

It's OK that I still like to dance to Neil Diamond when I clean my house (he was my fave singer sense I was 16)

Shannon said...

Your red pants are to die for! I think I need a pair.

Elisabeth said...

its okay that i want to steal your pants because i've been looking for red or maroon ones for a long time. love it

Maddison Snook said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog! I LOVE this post! What an awesome concept! ALL of those things are definitely, most positively okay! =P

Ally said...

Haha, I'm not the only one counting days until Christmas! And it is okay to have more shoes than anything else... ;)