Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How pinterested are you?

It's Wednesday!
4 days until Christmas!
I'm kind of sad that its almost here! Is that weird? I just don't want the season to be over...
Today we are linking up again with The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting!!" Wednesday!

Pinned Image
I cannot get enough of this picture! I want it framed. VIA facebook

Pinned Image
I have to say... I kind of want to add another dessert to my list... VIA

Pinned Image
I told husband I wanted this because it explains my NEED to make things perfectly. VIA

Pinned Image
:-) VIA

Pinned Image
And... ok another dessert... VIA

Pinned Image
And none for Gretchen Wieners BYE! VIA

Pinned Image
I told husband I need a MAC now... VIA

And my absolute favorite pin this week (which I found via The Vintage Apple and I just couldn't help myself!)
Pinned Image
Totally explains my view on "outfit saving" I am glad someone else understand me ;-) VIA

What are you loving on Pinterest this week!?





google

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I love all of these!!! Especially the Disney princess one and the last one (how freaking true is that?!).

Michelle P said...

I love all of these too!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

that snow white mac cover is the best! I told boyfriend he should get it, but then again it would be kinda emberassing for him to go to class like that, haha ^^ x

Casey said...

oh pinterest, how wonderful. would love to see how those desserts turn out!! :)

Sarah Lynne said...

LOVE the last one! Totally feel the same way. =)

Lisa @ MMT said...

Love these! Snow White on the MAC is so cute and the first picture too!

Ashley said...

i love the soul mates pin. It's so perfect!

2Anchor said...

That last image is totally how I felt today!!! and I want that snow white sticker for my computer!

Whit said...

I know exactly what you mean by getting a mac. I've been on my husband too, and slowly it's starting to sink in. :)
THanks for sharing all those ideas/pictures!
-wHiT
www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com