Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear Husband...


I love you. I say that 1,000+ times a day. And I mean it.
I love that you...
-Always take out the garbage so I don't have to
-Always bring me a glass of water at night
-Dance with me in the kitchen
-Tuck me in and kiss my forehead
-Draw me fantastic bubble baths after looong days
-Take the extra time to snuggle with me in the mornings
-Look at the things I make and say "good job love"
-Tell me what to wear/not wear
-Have the most soothing voice in the entire world
-That you read to me
-That you do the laundry... all the time
-Get so excited about the holiday's
-You wanted to play mario for our family nights until we beat it- and we did
-That you always tell me to give Lucy extra pets
-That you let me have the fluffiest pillow
-Make sure my towel is warm when I get out of the shower
-Get cute crinkles around your eyes when you smile and laugh really hard.

And too many other things to list
 My point is... is that I love you... every bit of you
Forever.

Happy 3 year anniversary sweetheart.
Thank you for choosing me.
XO
-Wifey

12 comments:

Ali said...

Awww happy anniversary! My hubs and I just celebrated our anniversary on Friday! ;)

Samantha said...

Cute. :) Happy anniversary!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Afton said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute post :)

Amira said...

He makes sure your towels are warm when you get out of the shower? KEEPER!

Eva said...

happy anniversary! :)

wish my husband would keep my towels warm, fo sho

LindsayNicole said...

I Love this! Happy Anniversary to you both miss!

Casey said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary, love love love that you guys play Mario. You're our kind of people :) Enjoy it!!

Candace Stevenson said...

awh! I got chills .this is SO cute. HAppy 3 years and eternity to come :)
Lovely Little Rants

Lottie said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a lovely post and it reminded me to take the rubbish out...SCORE!

Ashley said...

This post is so sweet! Happy Anniversary to you two!!!

P.S. I've chosen you for the versatile blogger award. Check out my post tomorrow (tuesday) to see what its all about :)

http://sunshinelifelove.blogspot.com/

Clochet said...

So sweet and lovevly post...happy anniversary!
xo,Clochet.

www.clochet.com

Purposely at Home said...

this is SO sweet! i hope y'all had an amazing anniversary and are blessed with many more happy ones. :)