Friday, December 9, 2011

A day off

Sheesh did we need a day off or what?
My good friend SHAWNA and I had some much needed "girl time" yesterday
(Urban Outfitters)

To us... girl time meant...
The time when you get together and try on silly hats...
And pick out cute clothes and outfits
Giving each other's opinions on whats cute and what is so not cute

And go to Sephora
To get single false eyelashes and new blush
And talk about why the lady at Banana Republic was super rude
But still buy some super cute skinny jeans there

And look at all things that sparkle
But then go and buy presents for husband "he's going to love that!" she says
And lust over the entire store that is known as Pottery Barn
(how adorable is this Pottery Barn pillow?)

To chit chat
and girl talk and laugh and eat lunch and share stories
I am so thankful for yesterday!
Happy Friday lovelies! Have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. Friends we are so close to getting 100 followers! Once we get there... there WILL be another giveaway! Trust me when I say it is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

6 comments:

Ali said...

So jealous!! I haven't had a girls day for quite awhile ;) I think those hats are super cute by the way!! So glad you had a good day!

Lisa @ MMT said...

How fun! Looks like you two had a blast together :)

Sara Soda said...

I love Pottery Barn! And shopping days. :) My absolute favorite!

Diane's Photography said...

the hast were fabulous! and of course the girls wearing them made them look even better! Girl friends are so precious and I agree girl days are the BEST!

Lottie said...

I love girl time...unfortunately everyone seems so busy now that I don't get it as much as I would like...but I have my boy and sometimes if he is being really nice he will let me talk about celeb gossip and pretend he's interested...what a man!

Meg {henninglove} said...

girl time is so important for sure! looks like you had a great time with your friend